User avatar

rebelpilot

rebelpilot

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: The Beginning - Prologue and Chapter 1

    Thanks for the help. I have updated my story and I will keep what you said in mind when I am writing more story's. And yes this is star wars ...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Mercy Seat

    Wow made me really appreciate not having to face what that guy has to face.That must be rough knowing that you had to shoot your own son.Wonderful bit of writing ...

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Mercy Seat

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow made me really appreciate not having to face what that guy has to face.That must be rough knowing that you had to shoot your own son.Wonderful bit of writing ...

    Nov 27, 2016


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain