User avatar

rebelpilot

rebelpilot

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: The FTL Chronicles - Chapter 1 to 3 (REVISED)

    Hi sathalha. This is my review. First I just want to say that I am not familiar with FTL and I don't know what everything is. I really think this ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Children of the Pyramid: Chapter 2 Part 2: A City of Faux Gold

    Hello Jimss23. You said that you wanted reviews so here I am. Firstly I really think that you made it that the story wasn't to confusing. I fact even though ...

    Feb 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter Two

    Ok this is my review. Firstly I really liked how you made it that everything wasn't perfect for them. I also thought that you described the characters feelings and their ...

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Chapter 1-Chapter 3

    Hello Jolley10101. This is my first review. Firstly I liked the way you described everything as it gave me enough information to picture what this world looks like but is ...

    Jan 24, 2017


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart