Random avatar

rawrcathy

  • General Fiction Novels Re: *EDIT* Slim Chance

    Sorry for writing something sooooo unbelievable. My excuse for that was - anything can happen. It's fiction. But if you insist, I changed how she got knocked up. It IS ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: When You're Famous

    I love, love, LOVE this!!! I like all the pure, true emotion in it. As I was reading the lyrics to myself, I figured out my own little tune to ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: "You're a First Rate Geek" (You Belong With Me PARODY) Edit

    I always love things that talk about geeks, as I am a proud geek myself, and know a lot of people that are. I find this is a pretty accurate ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With you =)

    This is a very cute poem you've got going here! I feel like this is something I would print out and post somewhere to keep with me at all times. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anguish

    Generally, my impression is that you're a very skilled writer, and this is one of your best works. I can definitely relate to this. It feels like you're not telling ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Symptoms - Prologue

    Do you ever get the feeling that someone's staring at you? I just got that feeling. I opened my eyes from last night's sleep to see Logan's face inches from ...

    Jul 31, 2010


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats