User avatar

raventotherow12

  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Royalty

    It was pretty good, and i actually wrote a story about a girl who was royalty when i was younger and your poem kinda sounds like the story i wrote

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: The Night Owl

    I love the poem, it's pretty good. I am also kinda a knight owl and when my parents go to bed, i usually stay up all night, watching movies and ...

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Your welcome and that's cool

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I think it's a great parody, I actually loved how to wrote it about the internet

    Oct 13, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    I think it's a great parody, I actually loved how to wrote it about the internet

    Oct 13, 2017
  • » Re: Teen Wolf- the benefactor

    Oh and I forgot to mention that if any of the ones who are on YWS reads this then I'm actually going from what the show says. Some writers might ...

    Oct 7, 2017


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind