User avatar

ratdragoon

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    Uh, this IS part of a novel...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Random Poem

    Firstly, writers are meant to maintain a ratio of reviews:own work of 2:1. Anyway, I may be being completely shallow, but i don't understand the poem. At first i thought ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Back

    I like it, it got my attention quickly, but I agree with other repliers that you could just merge the introductions into the first few chapters. Or at least include ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    “You’re breaking up with me?” Devyn wrenched his fingers from the snagging confirms of his rough mid-length hair. Breaking contact with those piercing blue eyes, he noted two… three, happy ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Present To You...

    just another poem I whipped up for a competition. To know the secrets, know the lies, To hear all what goes on inside, To see all things, to be unseen, ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter Two)

    Very funny, good work. I found Leah believable, as in the first chapter. The dialogue is good, but you could improve the story by adding imagery and more description of ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Why I'm considered a psycho... (Chapter one)

    “Um…yes…I really do.” I sat. While I did, I noticed a huge window facing the forest enclosed that was enclosed in the stone walls. I didn't quite get this. Are ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    OMG it does :O, but don't tell anyone! thanks for the positive responses!

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    This is a poem I wrote of a creative writing competition. First poem I've written in years, so please be nice :D. Nothing rhymes with purple Oh, nothing rhymes with ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h.

    The repeat paragraph is a typo, sorry bout that... The title is in caps because it's an abbreviation, of which more will be learnt further on, but I'll change it ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: New "Corky" Story

    Will held his disgusting suit with one hand and grabbed the fruit with his right To me, it seemed a little bit odd to be general (one hand), then specific ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing Left to Burn

    Interesting. One of the first thing I noticed was the run-over sentences. Particularly: Sweat mingle and mix with smoke overhead vibrating to the beat that stir the air and tumble ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Marked

    “I know that, Meghan, but I she has to learn how to control her temper.” Tucker said. omit the second "I" Other then the already noted parts that need fixing, ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ever Ever (wrking title)

    I really liked it. The way you've written, as well as the actually content you've written, help me understand the main character. I look forward to reading more. I didn't ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h.

    SCRATCH “Must… keep… going.” Sneakered feet hit the ground running, their owner’s heart beating a rhythm often used in hardcore rock; unrelenting, and unsustainable. In a manner often seen i

    Oct 8, 2008


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke