User avatar

ratdragoon

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Raven Wing: One

    ONE: BEFORE Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.. Deuteronomy 32:02, NIV They say ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sparkling Embers.

    Why hello there! Welcome to YWS! This is my first critique of a romance btw, so I'm no means an expert... onwards then :D The telephone sat atop a spindly ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    Still waiting for mine, down here in New Zealand :D I'm really excited, this is my first published work ever! Many thanks to Nate and everyone else!

    May 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Speculation: F58

    Wow, unique idea, not what i expected. The way you wrote sorta keep me reading, will definitely look out for more! OK, things I found: It’s mouth seemed to be ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sanity’s End Prologue

    Like Greyed, I have to say the title intrigued me. I like it how the scope of the story started on the protagonist, then widened to include the world, then ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Inquisition

    I thought the end was slightly rushed and abrupt, I'm not sure if you wanted the reader to feel that way but I was expecting more and was surprised when ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fickle Finger of Fate

    very good, easy reading and paced nicely. I found the flow was slightly upset with the switch to Jonathan's perspective, but otherwise very smooth. I didn't really understand the final ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Inquisition

    ONE: A CAUSE TO DIE FOR A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm 91:7 SPAIN, ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Come On in your pants (andy hunter) CrushCrushCrush in your pants (Paramore) Feeling Good in your pants (muse) Going under in your pants (evanescense) I'm the New Cancer in your ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: a sad reunion

    This was never the case This just sounds odd, like your correcting yourself. Something like "It never used to be this way" would be better I think. The brother’s name ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Liars

    but the thugs were nowhere neat as accurate I assume you mean nea r . I liked it, the ending especially. The action was good, but seemed to just happen. ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h.

    Please check my profile for previous part's; their quite old as I haven't been very active recently... The figure greeting Devyn with such careless style was garbed in a white ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Survivor

    Agreeing with repeatedly-repeated comments on pace, I nevertheless liked it a lot. In certain parts of the story the suspense could be improved, but the overall image left me wanting ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 odd, but likeable

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    Oooh sorry I didn't realise, do you already have some posted here? there is part one... but shoudln't a link appear near the top of the page, under "possibly related ...

    Nov 14, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer