User avatar

ratdragoon

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Glimpse of Hope

    This was, sadly, an oh-too-familiar, and painful, sight. As an opening sentence, this needs to be tighter and have more of a punch. Sad, familiar, and painful are all key ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Ravin Wing: Three

    Three: Departures Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5, NIV Bad breath and burnt food, this could only be the ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Limitless imagination

    For a school competition we have to make a 100 words or less literary piece, based on the statement: "Science may set limits to knowledge, but should not set limits ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sinful pride - Chapter 1

    Just a thought, but is it truly necessary for this to be a prologue? It seems like the next chapter will be continuing directly on from it, and seeing how ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Park (please delete)

    Can an admin please remove this topic? I want to enter this into a competition but can't have it "broadcast" Sorry :\

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: deleted

    Hey there! Things I liked: The beginning. It was easily the best past of this chapter in my opinion. The scene felt adequatly set, even if the personification of the ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood on my hands

    I quite liked how the poem has parts where it almost rhythms, but not so blatantly as it affects the flow. I found the topic of trust to be a ...

    May 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sensitive To Ashes

    Your title is nice; it's what pulled me to read. I felt like you've rushed the important parts of the chapters, switching to telling these important scenes in summery. Like ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken Silence Chapter 2

    Another fantastic chapter. I'm really liking the short, punchy dialogue. The whole thing is punchy and pithy in general, actually, you're not wasting any words here, but I'm still having ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken Silence Chapter One

    first thing first; I really liked this! I agree with what EliteHusky said about the second sentence, but also with the multiple praises about setting the scene. The only thing ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Ravin Wing: Two

    TWO: A CAUSE TO DIE FOR A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. Psalm 91:7, NIV 1515 ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: BURN. Chpater 1

    I Am The Cheese is amazing! All should read! Ahem, anyway... I liked it! I found it a little disconcerting at times. That everyone had white teeth seemed a little ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Seed of Life

    Intriguing... Needs a bit of work, though. For the most part it was tight grammatically. Just a few things I noticed: My father is to weak should be "too" Prince ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Raven Wing: One

    You caught me with the thesaurus thing, that's a bit of a habit of mine... The historic accuracy worried me.. I based most of my research on wikipedia (I can ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: How to Grow a Demon

    Wow... Reminded me a little of Tarantino at the start, or some old-fashioned hard-boiled detective (or hit man in this case) But unique. But just... wow. The only (only) snag ...

    May 28, 2010


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet