User avatar

rasheedaBoo

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    Wow! This is really deep! I can really feel the emotion in this poem. And I think is very relateble to alot of people. Keep writing

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Believe The Hype

    She views it on the media and in every magazine Everyone at school uses it even the prom queen She doesn’t want to stand out, or always be alone So ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chicken Scratch

    Who? What? When? Where? Oh! What horrid handwriting Minds are befuddled Eyes are all muddled Squiggles Wiggles Incoherent angles Non-existent shapes That not even the brightest minds dare to decipher

    Apr 24, 2010


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)