Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You vs. Me

    I edited and everything so I hope it still works. Please tell me if it doesn't. Your comments really helped.

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Calling Your Name Again

    So I like the poem, and the idea of it But it's very repetitive In my opinion, just say what you mean the first time It makes much more sense ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Their souls took flight

    So... I'm very confused to be honest The last lines go together but the rest was kind of out there If you could tie it all in somehow and make ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Steps

    That's really amazing I love the part about love because it holds so true Your imagery is brilliant Keep writing!

    Jan 31, 2009


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James