User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Jinx

    Oh to dudette air head got an award, I people tell me I should read it.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    oops i used the quote thing wrong I am sorry! :oops:

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter Parody

    that was hilarious. I the situation was classic! Even thought the characters didn't sound all the way like the original story I actually picture that happening. The draco story was ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Perfection

    I think both are very lovely. You carefully chose your words and the poem wasn't so long that it lost it's point. My favorite thing about it was it's tone.

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate Me

    I like that it was short because it helps the reader find the point you are trying to make quick, and it shows that you have skill because your word ...

    Feb 22, 2009


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince