User avatar

queenb4ever

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: if you dont dance, well then your gonna die

    I enjoyed the piece. It was like the lighter side of death. The concept was fresh also. And whoever said that all poetry needs punctuation? Sometimes I use it sometimes ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nature of the Lies We Speak

    When ever I read long poems I tend to get lost, but this one I didn't. I under stood the author and where she was coming from. the things I ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Emma Hereford, Prologue

    I liked it greatly. The prolouge arose questions that you are want anwsereds. The main character is very interesting with out being overbearing. One thing I would put in the ...

    Feb 22, 2009


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)