User avatar

purplepen

  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: My Aborted Child (Rewritten)

    Thank you very much! :)

    Jul 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Claire and Gray - Yellow

    Aw! Their first kiss! Karen was absoutely hilarious! I loved this. I didn't see any grammatical or spelling mistakes. Only two more to go. Keep it up!

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Golden Wings- Matteo *short*

    It was short, but very detailed, which makes up for it. I can't get over how well detailed it is! I didn't spot any errors, and it was very well ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter Three

    Poor Carl! I feel really bad for him. Peter's doesnt relize how annoying he is! haha! It was HIGHlarious! Annyway, another great chapter. Keep up the good work!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter Two

    Aw! Peter's so cute when he's trying to flirt! I found this chapter to be verry interseting. Keep up the good work! haha! :)

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter One

    Peter's awesome! haha! People keep saying that he sounds gay and stuff but I like him! I like Eli too, but I like Peter just a tad bit more. haha! ...

    Nov 25, 2010


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took