User avatar

plaguewritings

plaguewritings

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Dizzy

    Hi!! So this isn't a chapter two, this is actually further into the plot line, probably starting off the third part of the story. I'm just not brave OR patient ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Correlations - Prologue

    Thanks so much!! I tend to struggle with punctuation, so this helps a lot!

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Dizzy

    Thank you! There's not much I have as far as description goes considering this is a sort of excerpt towards the middle of the story. I can see how this ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Dizzy

    Ah yeah, I get your point with the character soup thing. I'll make some adjustments. Thanks so much for the review!

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Colour of Bile

    Hey, This is good but I have a small suggestion. Maybe you should add a little more into what the pov person about all of this? Maybe why they feel ...

    Aug 28, 2016


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle