User avatar

phoephernelia

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Mortal Bound - Prologue and preview of chapter one

    Sounds great!

    Jun 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Iris (chapter 1)

    i actually googled when was the driest month in New York. Thank you so much! (How do I tag?)

    May 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Iris (chapter 1)

    I'll tell the surprise in the next chapter %uD83D%uDC95

    May 25, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Deepest Desires

    Oh I love this! The characters felt alive and Hugo was relatable. I felt intimidated by the Lady. One thing is that i think was missing was a a contrast ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hunters Arena

    i like it! but i feel like it does have enough description of the places, also i got confused by the dragons and the plan

    May 11, 2017


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert