Random avatar

pharidizze

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fire everyday

    I like this poem, mostly because of the message you are trying to portray. Although I do write poetry your style is very clear, but it also leaves the fresh ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fire everyday

    I like this poem, mostly because of the message you are trying to portray. Although I do write poetry your style is very clear, but it also leaves the fresh ...

    Sep 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fire everyday

    I like this poem, mostly because of the message you are trying to portray. Although I do write poetry your style is very clear, but it also leaves the fresh ...

    Sep 24, 2015


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov