User avatar

peskychesk

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Oddities under an Office Block - Part 5

    Well girl. once agen a marvellous little story. Only really have the one point to make about this little oddity. About a quarter of the way through there is the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: You Didn't Get To Heaven But You Made It Close

    Like everyone above, I found this to be a really nice little piece. However it depends on whether you plan on turning this into a novel or just a short ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Loss - Part 2

    Very good, but like Lucyy I feel you need to show more of James' thought and feelings/emotions. Your story has a slightly disconnected feel. Mainly I agree with lucyy's comments ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Averian Marie, Revised and Renewed

    This is a good start. It leaves many questions unanswered and so draws the reader in. However i have some comments. Firstly: Not my view, she reminded herself, It is ...

    May 20, 2009


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights