User avatar

peanut19

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm ready! I have all my character names...and that's about it. November is gonna be a long month. ~peanut~

    Oct 8, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    Planning starts tomorrow for me. I won last year but just barely. I'm hoping that this year I'll be able to plan better and pace myself xD Good luck everybody! ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Lines (Poll)

    I picked other because I use a combination of the title and the summary and sometimes I read a page or two. I also go by the cover. There are ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mockingbird (:

    Hi, Mizz! Okay I love the picture. I'm not sure if you edited it to be like that or if it was the way you shot it but I like ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Wintergirls -- chilling

    I've read Wintergirls and I loved it. It's one of my favorite book (I've read it twice). The way Laurie Halse Anderson writes is amazing. I loved how crossing out ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Lamb

    Aw, the lamb is adorable! But I agree with Junie I'm getting distracted by the...what is that? The fence? The part of it in the lower left hand corner is ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Nate Picture. (I submitted it for PSF)

    Lava, it's so cute! Nate'll love it. It's really well drawn too. Not that this review is helpful :) ~peanut~

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: past tense vs. present tense

    I used to only be able to write in past tense. Now I write in present and I can't go back to past. I'm not really sure why but it ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    I highly recommend Dancing on the Edge by Han Nolan (it's about a dancer). I think it's one of the best books I've read in a while. Also by her ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Danni photography - Sunrise

    Hi Lily, I'm Peanut :) I think this photo is beautiful. I love the angle and the way you shot the bridge, it sorta looks like it's never ending. I ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: S'getti and Meatballs plus a spork

    I know this is insanely horrible but I drew it for Mizzle as a sort of a late birthday present. Please just comment nicely, I know I can't draw :) ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Randomness

    Leza that's insane, to be done with out a tablet. Wow....Anyway the only thing I see that could really be wrong with it is her neck. Now I can't draw ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Kammie I'm not going to comment on you doodles since they are doodles and much better than mine :) Your elephant or as Demi said in chat your epicphant is ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mary

    Lassie. This is beautiful :) I already told you she looks like my friend. Which is insane by the way. The only thing I really see is her arm. It ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    I know Aqua said this one but I highly recommend Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin. I also loved Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Piccoult and Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz. ...

    Dec 24, 2009


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken