User avatar

patience_isnt

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thank you, Mom.

    Okay, so I just found a few grammar mistakes. A few, so don't worry. (It helps if you type it on a Word document with the spell check on. That ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I cried. I actually cried. I am so sorry that this had to happen to you. But I understand what you're feeling too. (And no, I'm not just saying that.) ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Making of Tears.

    I couldn't find anything wrong with it, but then again, I was really pulled into it. I was so pulled into it, I didn't realize that it was ended. xD ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Untitled

    Wow, that really takes the reader in. What a great piece! I was surprised that you could write so well in second person. Most people try to write in second ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Dare You

    Really good start. The only thing I want you to change a bit are the paragraphs where the characters are talking. Those get quite confusing. If you break them up ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Interview with a Hero

    That was... An odd short story. The beginning wasn't realistic enough. I would recommend changing the cursing and fighting scene a bit. Maybe try remember having a fight with someone. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Past

    ...Wow. Angry short story. The way you wrote it sounds so real. I'm glad you didn't write like a 12-year-old girl and say, "Oh, it was terrible. I won't tell ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dangerous Love

    ...Wow... At first, I wasn't so sure I would enjoy this story. It seemed too "lovey dovey" and happy for me. But boy, was I wrong. I cried at the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Purple

    Wow... I think that was really good. Like, amazingly good. I only had one or two problems with it, but other than that, it was amazing for a rough draft. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Poptart

    Alright, here comes some critique-ing, so don't be offended by anything I say. It sounds like you're still working on it, so all this junk that I'm telling you to ...

    Jun 10, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues