Random avatar

pandoraswritings

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It never gets any easier

    That was really nicely written. I think a lot of people can relate to the girl. Sometimes a lot of people feel like there is no way life will get ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A girls cry

    That was really good, but spaces would make it easier for the eyes as the others have said. Keep up the good work! Dani

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Life = Complicated

    This was so good, I read it over three times. And I commented already, but still, I really like this, there are a few things you might want to alter, ...

    Feb 12, 2006


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage