Random avatar

pandora

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Bullies

    Hi there! I think you've got a good starting concept, and I really like the idea of the journal type format. But I totally agree with KD here - you ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rites for a Hero

    Um.... wow. I'm too much in awe to say much of anything. I was so surprised to find out that this was about Greek mythology though! (I didn't read the ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Scabbards

    Hi there. I think this is a good start, and I definitely like your idea. Your intro is very good and (at least for me) draws the reader's interest. Your ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Countdown

    I thought this was very interesting. I'm not entirely sure what to make of it, so apologies in advance if my review isn't too helpful! First of all, I really ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: About Tears

    I thought this was a very nice piece. You have lovely powers of description, and your insight into the human condition is both thought-provoking and beautiful. Your personification (I'm not ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: One Shall Stand...

    It's not bad. You seem to have a pretty good feel for dialogue, and your prose successfully creates a feeling of suspense. However, like Angel, I found this pretty confusing. ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Robin

    Wow. That's just lovely. The style is fairly simplistic, but I think that complements the raw emotion of this piece quite nicely. My only complaint might perhaps be that it ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: La Dolce Vita

    Not a bad start. I have a fairly good sense of who Maryanne is, her relationship with the narrator, and the setting/context. I agree with Blinky, though, that you're not ...

    Jun 22, 2009


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot