User avatar

okkervilpuddle

  • General Articles Re: My Credo

    Hello! I want to talk about the last paragraph because it was my favorite: No; I didn’t believe in those things. So what do I believe in? What is my ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snowflakes

    Hey, thanks! Your review was actually really helpful. I took a couple of your suggestions in regards to the repetition. Never even considered the plot very much, I guess I ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snowflakes

    My prompt: Your story is about a nurse in Chicago folding clothes. Please, any comments will be helpful! "Snowflakes" This city is the Windy City and I will never get ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1.) The Alchemist by Paul Coelho. A self-help book designed very, very thinly as fiction. It's preachy and badly written. 2.) The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It's amazing how ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Leper

    I like the poetic writing style too, and agree with Megan about the other things. I just want to put in my two cents about the word "anyways". I guess ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgetting Names

    Hi, I like the ending a lot. I wasn't expecting it and I thought it clever. And I think the idea could be pretty good. My only problem is that ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hunting

    You're obviously a good writer, but I think this is too wordy. You could get the same message across but with half the clutter. It's just distracting, and maybe lends ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead Connection.

    Wow. This is mad scary. That is, the first part is. I wasn't such a fan of the second part. Even though you didn't really give much away, I still ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise Sideswipe!

    My car. Beat the shit out of her car. It went ba-bam! Or, no-- Pop! Clang! And the sprinkle of tin on concrete, an object propelled past my passenger window. ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Waves

    I liked this a lot. The last line was very good. I don't have anything else to say but I think you deserve to know that I thought this was ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Dance (Currently Being Redone)

    This was a cute piece, but to make it better I think you should put more detail into it (you can still keep the style you've chosen). As you have ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Middle of Nowhere

    This was kind of like you wrote this in two minutes. There's no style here, just a bunch of words thrown up onto the screen. It's a dream and so ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Universe (at war)

    I liked how this was written, you definitely have a distinct voice, that of the scientific minded and cold blooded assassin. In response to Loveless above me, I think that ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Singing Wind

    Ok, I don't think it was written for a 6 or 7 year old. And your profile says your 18, so you're clearly old enough to be able to write ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memory

    This is interesting. I don't have much to say since you didn't post very much and stylistically there wasn't much of a voice, but I honestly think it looks promising. ...

    Feb 7, 2010


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar