User avatar

ofir

  • Research Re: How soon is too soon?

    I just wanted to point out that you have to define the audience you want for this book, age wise [I guess younger people would take more time adjusting to ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Research Re: Christianity?

    Hi :D So, I really need help. 1. What's the main concept of Christianity to you? 2. What's the difference between a priest and a preacher? 3. Does being a ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Research Re: What makes someone annoying?

    Hi :D Here are some things that I think would bug a lot of people: Trying to please everyone. And suceeding. Gets an invite to all the parties, leads a ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Research Re: Good Books For Resarching

    As it happens some of these are my favorite books. The Night Watch [see the entire series. It's amazing. has werewolf in it I think, but it's also futuristic and ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Research Re: Pirates

    I think you should work on a certain code of behavior amongst them. Like how they can't get into fights on the ship so they won't be missing hands, how ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Research Re: Where should they live?

    I simply can't decide. I thought at first about North Dakota, but it freaks me out to know there are so many options in there too, and then there's the ...

    Jul 14, 2009


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily