User avatar

ofir

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Heart Beats

    For the Postsecrets contest! I got a bit carried away, hehe :D Please help! Thank you! ^__^ number seven guys!!! *** I shivered against the cold of the alley, wrapping ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    They say write about what you know. I know I hurt you. And I know I'm sorry for it. I'm sorry I didn't think it through when I carelessly played ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Letters To Cody - 1

    Thank you, guys for all your help! I really appreciate it. Letters To Codie is really, really important to me. Teardrop - first off, thanks for the review :) I ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Letters To Cody - 1

    Letters To Cody Dear Cody, How's it going? Are you liking the new place? I bet it's great. Everyone talks about it like it is. Snowy bit me today and ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's What I Do

    Hi! I hadn't written short stories in a while :D so this might be a bit rusty. Thank you for your help, in advance! It's What I Do It's what ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now they laugh at you every time they see you and make barfing sounds. I wish I could watch the sunrise over Paris.

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [11]

    You are a genius. Simple as that. I thought it was just dramatic enough, I absolutely adored how you described the kiss, everything was perfect. Don't change it. I mean ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Losing Your Memory

    You're losing your memory. That's a terrifying thought. None of the doctors know why, they just whisper and cast you pitying glances. You haven't told your family yet. God, and ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [9]

    I'm getting sick of telling you how perfect it is. So I'll say it just one more time. It's perfect. The end. :) Ofir

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [8]

    I don't have much to say, just keep going. It was a really good chapter, you expressed Luke's emotions very clearly. I can't wait to read more! Just, did you ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [7]

    OMG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must read more! You have some mistakes, like extra commas and stuff, but I'm going to let the others get to that. First of all, the par

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Embrarassing Moment

    ... tripped over my own feet and...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Letters [2]

    Thank you so much for your help!!! It means the world to me :D Letters [2] Cody, you ungrateful twerp! You were drunk! You were effing, freakin' drunk! I just ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [6]

    Ok, start with the bad, move on to the good: I thought Luke was kind of too calm. I mean, he's just worried? Shouldn't he feel more strongly about it? ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Letters

    Something is missing and I don't know what it is!!! Help? Letters Dear Cody, How's it going? Are you liking the new place? I bet it's great. Everyone talks about ...

    Aug 27, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow