User avatar

oceaniya

Yay! You made it!

  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2024: Sign-Ups

    Username: oc3an Name/Alias: Ocean or Ms. Salt Water Interests: Writing, Criminal Minds, Tyler, The Creator, Dress To Impress, and FNAF Color Preferences: Purple, Pink, Black, and Light Brown Where do ...

    Dec 13, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It

    26

    Dec 10, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite quote?

    "If the world was ending, I think I would grab some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, a bunch of water, and I'd probably just... I'd probably go crazy." - Tyler, The Creator ...

    Nov 13, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    Unhappy verse, the witness of my unhappy state, A Flea who felt phlebotomous When on my bed the moonlight falls, HOG Butcher for the World, Tax not the royal Saint ...

    Oct 14, 2024
  • Official Polls Re: What is the best Fall Flavor/Scent?

    Tbh I like those chewy caramel apple things iykyk

    Sep 5, 2024


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality