User avatar

natalie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Weeping Willow, Chapter 1, Part 1

    lol, its a different name. and I accidentally put Ash. Ill change it. lol. thank you.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Most Dismal Prospect

    I thought this was a really good beginning to a story. It invites many questions and opens up many interesting twists and opportunities. Good Luck with it!!

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Summer's Last Breath

    thanks for all the tips guys. I really appreciate it. i shall get to work on it as soon as possible.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Quiet Evening in the Rain.

    I just thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed this poem. It is short and to the point, easy to read and has a good rhythm. Keep up ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: life and all its random glory chapter 1

    heres another comment, because you have added so much more to the story since last time. Firstly, I thought that Id say that the comforting, real family feeling really brings ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nonsense poem!

    Oh My God WOW!!! This is so cool! i love the way that it still makes sense somehow, even though it is all completely nonsense! (or is that just my ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You lost my soul

    Hi At the moment the poem seems very broken, if you were to style it better, with more obvious verse etc it would run more smoothly.

    Jun 28, 2008


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken