User avatar

mystiquevander

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let it Fall.

    The rainfall makes your inhibitions rumble So go on, feed them the freedom they want and cease the grumble I remember that night I lied in the grass, freezing wind ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Laughing Bridge (Decisions)

    I know this was posted awhile ago but I really wanted to read some of your works and I found this one the most intriguing. Very good scheme and pattern, ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Beautiful Vision

    Hey there. First let me say this was a good piece but could definitely go further if you give it some TLC. I believe that some punctuation would definitely do ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dali's Wife

    I aboslutely loved this poem! Very well done! It was unorthodox in everyway, but somehow it always made sense. I applaud your writing style and technique, the punctuation was astute ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Traitors - 40K Warhammer

    I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this!!! WOOHOO WARHAMMER 40K!! ^_^ And on top of that...I froth at the mouth when presented with such a piece with Chaos so ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What happens with love

    Hey there and Hi there, this is Mysty. I really like this poem and the intents you've portrayed through it - very well written in my opinion. =) I don't ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Judge Her By Her Faults

    I concur with retrodisco666, please add punctuation to this poem for it could make it a thousand times better than it already is. I did enjoy it for I could ...

    Dec 9, 2010


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author