User avatar

mparq

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 2

    You have gotten me hooked.You have a way of using dialogue to add a lot to these two characters. Bridget continues to interest me and I'm loving how sarcastic and ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Perfect, Passionate Love

    These twists always get me. Thank you for not giving me the run-of-the-mill romance fare which I was kind of expecting when guy with "innocent, dreamy eyes" rang the doorbell. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A horrible, horrible smile

    Oh man, that was intense. Real experience? It reminds me a lot of times where I will smile or laugh at the most inappropriate times. It's horrible. I want to ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Has Ben, Never Was

    I knew it! I knew something was off ever since she said no one had shown interest in her. Don't get in the car. Don't get in the car. They ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hold your breath.

    This piece was so mind-numbingly intense. It reminded me of a movie I recently watched, Black Swan , which was haunting to say the least. I'll go line-by-line and correct ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The runaway camp chapter 1

    Hi there. Wow. This first chapter got right into it, didn't it? I like the straight-forward action. It works in that we're introduced to the main straight-away and you get ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Perfect

    Scathing, in a hauntingly good way. A way that made me want to shout and say that YES nobody likes you, you perfect beanpole. Then I remembered that I'm a ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Think

    I think this was a solid poem. I could see the speaker's pain. Reading it made me wonder what happened to him in his past. If I may make a ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rise of the Flames (prologue)

    Hello, I came here after writing a review on the first chapter of this novel, and now I wish I had read the prologue first. I liked the feel of ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 1

    Hello, this will be my first review on this site. Hope it helps. First of all, I liked this first chapter. Definitely got and kept me hooked and reading, and ...

    Jul 11, 2011


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14