User avatar

moookau

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another Newbie to YWS!

    Thanks for the greetings! One Question: What do you use the points that you gain from posting for? Can you turn them in for prizes or something? Also: First posted ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings.

    Hooray! Another Temeraire Fan! I'm Moo, and I'm a newbie as well, and a huge fan of Naomi Novik! Have you read Empire of Ivory yet, the 4th installment of ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there, newbie here!

    Hi, Vimesy! Terry Pratchett = awesome. Glad to see you like it here - I'm a newbie as well, and everyone here is pretty nice so far. Hope to see ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Chello.

    Hi! I'm Moo, and I joined to continue writing. I'm a newbie too - we can be friends! Everyone here is so nice, so I don't think we'll have any ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for some friends

    Hi, Gwen! I'm Moo, and I love animals and the outdoors as well! What kind of sports do you like? I'm into Soccer/Football and Badminton. ^-^

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another Newbie to YWS!

    Thanks for replying! ^^ I participated in NaNoWriMo, which is short for National Novel Writing Month. I had to write 50,000 words in the month of November, and I did ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another Newbie to YWS!

    Anyway, I'm a newbie. My name is moookau, but call me Moo. I participated in this year's NaNoWriMo, and I was looking around the Script Frenzy for this coming year, ...

    Dec 15, 2007


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle