Random avatar

mkjohns

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I

    .

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Emma Hereford- Chapter I Part I

    love how the words flow, they are not choppy at all. I loved how you described everything also. I did not find manu errors. Following that, you describe the character's ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The League of Ordinary Gentlemen Chapter 1

    LOL THE TITLE CAUGHT MY EYE. I LOVE THE MOVIE!

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear

    Harley! You know what english class you are going to be in! The top! AGREED

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The leigionary

    Thank you for positive review 84 moss and i can also can not wait for your review Samuel lol.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The first taste

    mmmmm i thought most celts did not wear amour untill 200 ac

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The first taste

    thank you for the reviews and also if you ask any historians or teachers they will tell you they talked like that thx john

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bull Run

    i really did like that, i read alot of hirstory fiction especially American like the book stabuck by Bernard Cornwell ect. anyway i thought that was very good can not ...

    Feb 1, 2009


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown