User avatar

miyaviloves

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lacey

    ?! Where is the rest of the story?! YOu must finish this, i was really getting into it stops :\ I really love this, although like everything it could use ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the cat

    I agrew with gyrfalcon i have seen that he posts things that are just of no use he dosent even leave any positive things! If he has something bad to ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Memory of a Feeling--Kingdom Hearts

    I really love Kingdom Hearts and i think you got Axel's character just right and you even got his quote "Got it memorized" in well done! Im currently working on ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My very short simple story

    I really like this, im finding your work very unique and deep, but yesi agree maybe it should be in the poetry section :) BUt very well done to you ...

    Nov 9, 2006


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya