User avatar

misspyschorocker

  • Short Story » General, General Re: First 1-and-a-half Pages of Draft.

    I don't like the first paragraph. Maybe you should just delete it altogether and incorporate the necessary information in with the 2nd one?

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    Oh I read this too (in the 8th grade). I loved it. The theme that we took from it was that traditions aren't always right. It left me totally speechless.

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forever Young

    I think it should be longer...this doesn't really stick out to me.

    Nov 7, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold