User avatar

mindoverflow812

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 2

    Well done KJ! I really enjoy your style. One small tip, though, check your descriptions, because some of them tend to get a little overlong. Also, there are some grammatical ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Can I have more? That was really good. It's very hard to find a good story in present tense, but you handle it very nicely. It's a very interesting story. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Rainbow underground: the stone city

    I don't want to insult you, but this really isn't that great. The ideas are very good, and I like them, but your writing is poor. You have minimal grammar. ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Veiled Soul

    you have a very interesting style. i like it. sort of like charles dickens writes science fiction. :D this is a very good beginning. i enjoyed your descriptions and the ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Alone - The Beginning

    I was at half a mind to whistle at it... this should be I had half a mind to whistle at it... it think this is a very good story. ...

    Dec 31, 2007


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn