User avatar

mikeetrinidad

  • Romantic Novels Re: freedom chapter 1

    Hi I'm from Philippines too, love your plot and can't wait for the next chapter.. wonder what will happen, to her!! keep up the good work!!!

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: awakening chapter 2

    ..thank's a lot..

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mark of the stones Chapter 1 and 2

    ..nice, the plot were good, character's were awesome, I believe, you can do lot more, love to read can't wait to read the next part...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Awakening

    ..Guys, sorry if the grammars are wrong, accept my apologies please. by the way, thanks for the comments...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: awakening chapter 2

    MY FATHER AND I Since my mother died, he is the one who take care of me. Whenever he goes on his trip, I always cry and praying that he'll ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Awakening

    CHAPTER 1 (KNOWING) I'm Jennifer Andrews,I'm 18 years old. I live in my dad's sparrow white apartment, were not actually rich as you thought we would be. So this is ...

    Feb 26, 2010


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne