Random avatar

miisstianaa

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under the Earth's surface *Revised & Edited once*

    WOW! Amazing! I was really intrigued by everything and really inspired. Love it :)

    May 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    WOW ! really loving this!! :D I love the concept of it. It's becoming a great story, hope you continue :)

    May 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Loser Girl (life sucks)

    Well you're going okay I'd just paragraph it :) Was this story for anything in particular?

    May 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Short Story ! ~

    Hey so here's a short story I had to write in preparation for my English/Literature exam. It's on a hero. It's basically confusing, but I'm doing Advanced English and we're ...

    May 17, 2009


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery