User avatar

midnightread

  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Happened to Bill Beck

    I like it but I found this sentence a little confusing. so I drug my reluctant feet a few steps closer I think it should be so I dragged my ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Bioshock: Tenenbaum's Assistant (Chapter 1)

    Hi Howler I like the story a lot but I think The calmness and the confusion I had when I woke up changed to panic and worry should change to ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 4)

    I like it especially the way you tell the reader about how the mc was born. I can't wait for more so can you pm me when you post some ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Blade Chapter Two

    I really like it. I'm not going to nit-pick because I'm not very good at it. I've read what you've put up so far and I can't wait for you ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Knife of Purest Intent - Chap. 1

    I like this. I like the title, I think that's what drew me to read. I'm not sure how But I could tell the MC was a girl really early ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 11

    I love The Experiment and I hope you post more soon. I am dying to know what happens to Wren, Knight and Tommy. I read the chapters this afternoon and ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Night Terrors

    I think Night Terrors is good but it is very very creepy at the same time but that's not a bad thing. I liked the way you showed that something ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Limitless: Chapter One (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)

    I really like it GoldenQuill and I can't wait for more. I want to know how he got an arrow stuck in hs side and what the gift is. I'm ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 3)

    I really like the story so far. I like the way you make it so that she is almost an outcast just because she was born. I think it has ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 2

    I like it Ledge. I take it that it is what happened to Lila before 18 sick years of her life happened (I hope that makes sense). Reading this chapter ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 2:

    I love the beginings of this book. I can't wait for the rest. I'm not going to nit-pick since I can't be bothered and I'm sure someone else will. Can ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Prince's Mistake

    I really liked it. I think its better than any of the other Cinderella retakes I've read. I like the twist at the end with princess and I liked the ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Samrai (First Installment)

    Nice Ledge I like it and it's changed quite a bit since I read it at school. I do have to agree with pretty much everyone else and say that ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escaping the Whisper Chpt 1

    :thud: Hi I think that the chapter is amazing and I want to read the rest. I like the way you link to the past and then how you come ...

    Jan 14, 2010


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia