User avatar

midnightread

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Janitors (Prologue - Final Edit)

    Hi TheNewHero, I really really like this prologue and I think it is brilliant. I only saw a few mistakes and they can be sorted out easily if you read ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icefire - part 2

    Hi Ranger Hawk Thanks for the pm. I like this chapter a lot and I can't see anything wrong with it. Sorry I can't be more helpful but I've got ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Astianna: Chapter Two

    Hi Kaedee I really like the beginning of the story. I can't see anything wrong with it. I like the way you make the mc not fit in with everyone ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Ouraul Pt. 2

    Hi Conrad I really like The Ouraul. I've just read this and the first part and now I can't wait for more. I can't wait to find out more about ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Laws of Time Chapter 1: Genesis

    Hi Dr. Who, I love Doctor who and I can't believe that David has left. Well on with the review. I can't see anything wrong with it, but you don't ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Astianna: Chapter One

    Hi Kaedee, I really like the prologue. I could only find one thing wrong, favorite purple robes should be, favourite purple robe, no s as its singular. Other than that ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Icefire - part 1

    Hi RangerHawk I really like this post and I can't wait for more. I can't see any mistakes that havn't already been poined out. Like I said, I like the ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bat island- Chapter 1

    Hi Pretty Crazy, Thanks for the PM. I really like this chapter but I don't quite get the end, is he asleep and dreaming or is he awake and in ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Hi TreeHugger12,# I've read the Twilight Saga and I think that your version was very good, almost as good as the real thing apart the obvious fact that Bella becomes ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bat Island- Prologue

    Hi Vanadis, I really like this prologue and I can't wait for more. I can see that I've been beaten to the nit-picking so I'm not going to bother. Like ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    I love the Bartimaeus Trilogy. I only read it because it was the only thing in the caravan I hadn't all ready read but by the end of the first ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Graveyard Book

    I read The Graveyard Book in a day cause it was so good. I loved it and if anyone has any ideas for other books by Neil Gaiman or books ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Riders - Prologue (Re-Draft)

    Hi Lydia, I really like it. It was very descriptive and it made me feel like I was part of the story because of it. I can't see anything wrong ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: bigger meanings - prologue

    Hi Wolfdaemon I like it and I can see that I've been beaten at nit-picking so the only thing I'd like to point out is that it's I do not ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardians

    Hi rustic_rebel I really like The Guardians. I get the feeling that the characters aren't completly human. I only have a few nit-picks turned to see Will also lying stretched ...

    Jan 31, 2010


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda