User avatar

midnightpoet21

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Stupid Teenage Essence

    I really liked you poem but I did notice one small thing wrong with it. With one swift motion, cold words have made me shatter, I've been told I wasn't ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ready: Into the Shadows.

    It seems bubbles has already corrected everything I was going to mention, so I guess I'll just tell you how much I loved what you wrote. It was beautiful, absolutely ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Give Your Immortality to Me

    Mrs. Novak turned to speak to her husband about Novak, but stopped as she noticed his fogged glasses, puffy face, and watery cheeks. Right here, you called her Mrs. Novak, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Sacred Slut

    This poem was amazing. From the first sentence I was pulled in and couldn't stop reading. It was mesmerizing. People have already pointed out the mistakes, so I'm really just ...

    Mar 27, 2011


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26