User avatar

midnight786

  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: isolation, my old friend

    Hi Caite, thank you for your kind words!

    Oct 20, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: isolation, my old friend

    Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate your kind words : )

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: isolation, my old friend

    Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate them!

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: isolation, my old friend

    Hi Nicole! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the review!

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: isolation, my old friend

    Thank you so much for the kind review! I really appreciate it!

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: isolation, my old friend

    Hi IMK, nice to meet you! Thank you so much for your kind words. : ) I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your analysis was really fun to read. It's really ...

    Sep 2, 2021


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights