User avatar

methrirr123

methrirr123

  • Writers Corner Re: Using drugs as character names?

    Well, I mean... my username was not based off of meth; in fact, it was based off of a wizard character I played in Dungeons and Dragons, named Methrirr. It's ...

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: How do I introduce this character?

    Sometimes it's easier to open with many characters. When you have a main protagonist that you want to introduce, maybe have him introduced by or with another protagonist. Maybe they're ...

    Aug 30, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm inventing a Language.

    this is because, at every capital, a new word begins. The reason why they are strung together so is because the actions in this language are linked directly with who ...

    Mar 8, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm inventing a Language.

    There is a script that is derived solely from phonetic sounds used in the words. There is a mechanics for the language. I'm not saying it will be easy, but ...

    Feb 1, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm inventing a Language.

    It is based off of a world that I have it built in, called Artildon. I did look up on linguistics, and learned alot about languages that already exist. But ...

    Jan 31, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm inventing a Language.

    People of the internet! I am inventing a language, and would like your help in finding new things to translate. I already have many words at my disposal. I leave ...

    Jan 31, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I totally just make up my names. Take for example the list of character names that I have used and continue to use in my stories. Maybe see if you ...

    Dec 24, 2012


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew