User avatar

methrirr123

methrirr123

  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I found the template, I just need to send it in for approval before we kick off.

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    *Notices an SB* TAKE ME WITH YOU! Am I correct in assuming that character sheets will be given to you via PM? **update: I'm gonna make my character and send ...

    Jul 29, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    clock

    Jul 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Flames of Darkness DT

    I was browsing for storybooks when I saw this one. Is this the rebirth of the very same Flames of Darkness that I, in my foolish youth, almost completely destroyed ...

    Jul 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    May 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    my spiders will tell me eventually, so why don't you fill me in? ;)

    May 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    I'M SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN SO FREAKING BUSY I HAVE A JOB I TEACH PRESCHOOL AND MENS CHOIR JUST ENDED SOOOO…. I'll have time enough to be the spider ...

    May 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    Them feels...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    You may tell a spider, and the spider will leave a note in the webs.

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: Pokéacademy

    Can I join? Battle major please!

    Nov 27, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    wait, yamani is someone's username? wut? And Dante, I will choose my name. You may call me Methrirr.

    Nov 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    See, the reason that's not fair to me is that if people make jokes about my name its either Meth, or Rear. Neither of which are very flattering.

    Nov 19, 2013
  • Contests Re: The Short-Count: November Poetry Contest!

    Sorry! I meant to submit this yesterday after I wrote it. Here's the link.

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Contests Re: The Short-Count: November Poetry Contest!

    His name is Frank. And he accepts your challenge.

    Oct 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Wonderland Rift 2 DT

    I made an oopsie. I wrote a note for miranda that should have been for Yamani. It's corrected now. SORRY

    Oct 31, 2013


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie