User avatar

metalamor

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Kind I Can't Live Without

    I will say I did like it. It's not wonderful or anything, but it's sincere and it shows that you are a promising writer. I remember the poetry I wrote ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Steven Poem

    While it isn't exactly quality,it is rather...interesting.I can't say I liked it--not my style. But it surprised me. Kudos for how surprising it is. I can appreciate anything that makes ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: With Blood Stained Hands, I'll Hold You Close: Prologue

    This is really good. I enjoyed it and I look forward to the posting of more of this story. It's written well with excellent imagery. However, some of it is ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Don't Have a Title, but Please READ! (Chapter 1)

    Some of your dialogue is a little awkward. Especially with authority figures. It's easy to make a protagonist's dialogue natural because their voice is in your head, but when you ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Falling Angel

    I took a poetry writing workshop last semester and the only information I walked away with was that poetry is the anarcy of the writing world. So it's hard for ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler