User avatar

mellophone7

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Tale From Someone With a Tail.

    My first reaction: confusion! I couldn't get what you were talking about. Then I read to the end, and I sort of ended up getting it. Are you trying to ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Avari

    I'm agreeing with everybody else so far. It was short, and it felt really cut off. Was this an introduction or, like, the start to a chapter? It felt like ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Wildflower

    I really like your poem! It had rhythm and rhyme, two things I like in poetry. The only comment I would make is the fourth line, that starts with "of ...

    Feb 19, 2011


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality