User avatar

medievalwriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: *Rohan* First Chapter.

    Hey! :D Today I shall be reviewing your story. Hold on :) I know you said not to bother of the errors and focus on the plot but I think ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DELETED

    Heys :D First off...I hate you for only putting an excert :P I won't be able to concentrate on anything until I read the read haha. Overall I liked it ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: "The Kings' Advisors" beginning

    :O A crusades story?! Can this be?! You've got extra attention from me now :D...The Middle Ages are my favourite period in history.. Jeremiah stood, staring out the window before ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Valley of the Dead pt 1.

    Hey :D Wow a war story...one of my favourites :D...I'll get started.. "Although I walk through the valley of the dead, I fear no evil, for you art with me, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Blade

    A blade in the crowd... That's what we are... I watched the castle from the edge of the surrounding forest. The moon shone upon the walls, outlining the guards patrolling ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: War Sucks

    Swords clashed in the distance... I charged forward towards a knight who cut down three of my allies. I raised my blade to cut him down when another sword caught ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The first taste

    Sorry but I have to disagree with you saying that they used the word 'shit'. Since it's an Anglo-Saxon word there is no way that it could have been used ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The leigionary

    Hey. I like the idea so far; Romans have fascinated me for about 7 years now. Sooo..I'll get started I guess. I'll just suggest stuff as I think it should ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Descendant - Prologue/Chapter One [edited]

    I liked it! :D I liked the characterisation in it, they seemed so real and believable, even though they aren't ( I presume? ), which is something that's quite impressive ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Medieval England, During The Hundred Years War

    I like it. I think you created a good setting and basis for something strong. I liked the first paragraph where you mentioned the village. I think if you expanded ...

    Feb 27, 2011


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6