User avatar

maroonamorous

MaroonHermioneSinclair

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: That's what you get...a bad love !

    Hey! Well thanks for reviewing my story. I'm glad that you were honest throughout your review and mentioned out the flaws directly. And from the next time, I will definitely ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Flash Fiction- Under the Gaze of God

    I am a big sci-fi fan. And this work of yours is truly impressive. It's absolute fun to read and imagine it. Thanks, your words just took me on a ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: But Love Hangs So Beautifully

    I love it! It's a pure inspiration for me to learn how to write beautifully. The way you described the scenes with intense words laid out the whole picture of ...

    Dec 9, 2013


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda