User avatar

mangawolf

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cherry Lane

    I love this! Beautiful imagery (with the red door, the grass, plus I imagine cherry blossoms because it's called cherry lane). Also a nice metaphor for temptation. Lovely.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Onion Stew, Paper Fox Heart, I Don't Even Like Them, etc...

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, I don't understand the blacklight fruit either. Hahaha. XD Loved hearing your memories of the climbing tree and spiders. :)

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Warrior Girl Chapter One

    Thanks for the review! But... Finding Nemo? Was there a fish named John Dory in Finding... oh! nevermind. Yeah, Dory. But actually, John Dory is a type of fish. Like ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Haikus of The Periodic Table of Elements

    This is so creative! I love things that break the normal boundaries and ideas. I like Nitrogen the best! ;) BOOM!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

    Part two was just as amazing! I like the ending (you didn't?) Ah, I know how that feels, when it's your own story you're reading, but I like it, and ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

    I loved this. I can just hear the tone in my head and it's lovely. Hilarious. This should be in a book I'm reading called Unicorns vs. Zombies. Have you ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ocean Dreams

    Love it! Don't add more lines! It's simple and sweet and it keeps us ADD people interested! I love the imagery and its song-like rhythm. So calming...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    Hahahahaaha. I love the fox's reply. It's so ingenious. You expect him to say something so earth-shattering and then it's like "foxes can't talk. sorry." ;3 cute.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Another Boy Meets Girl

    This is beautiful, something I can relate to in a way. I know I'm a very bad critic, but I don't have anything mean to say about it. ^_^ haha.

    Apr 6, 2011


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill