User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Spoon

    This story was quite intriguing and kept me reading til the very end. The deaths were kinda sad and unexpected. The plot, though, was great and interesting. The story development ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled

    Hello-Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your story and I hope that you continue it. The beginning really kind of leaves you hanging. I'm excited to find out what ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Never Close Enough.

    I really like this story. It's well-written (you said you wrote it directly on the site?) I didn't catch a spellign mistake. But I was engrossed to the very end. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel 3

    I also love this story. It is romance with a similisr plot to others I have read in my extensive past, but the element that I appreciate most is that ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    wonderful, wonderful. and I know what you mean when you said "I like this story" Sometimes I'll write a story that I just really want to write on all the ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter One

    Amanda-(i hope :) ) I started reading this story and I was having a great time. Then we had to leave, and I closed it down. ...I literally couldn't wait ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: It's red, it's blue

    I loved this poem!!!! i don't have the details of why, but it just touched me in my writer's soul. u r excellent at this kind of poetry and i ...

    Feb 5, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury