Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Two Worlds, Two Wars

    I only read a little bit and the story was pulling me in. Start off with something a bit more exciting and not something boring.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My New Idea

    Hello! How can a pen move radically? “Doors open!” Door's. Since it's a contraction for Door is. Give your dialogue a paragraph of its own, please. :) It makes it ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Emerging Threat

    I thought that was well written. But you did you write it?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Have you tried critiquing first? That way other people will read your work. Yeah, I did critique someone's work

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Is anyone criting?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One

    I can just say the same as the rest. Good work!

    Feb 7, 2007


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables