-
Re: Little Terrorists
Thanks alot for your critique. I can't access the edited piece of this story because my laptop is broken and this PC I'm using won't let me download the story.
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: It won't kill anyone
The girl was called Katy. Her friends were Bill and Charley This sounds like something a seven year old would write. I think you could write something better to improve ...
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: Chicken Little
I don't really understand this piece of writing.
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: The War in the Attic
That was a good piece of work. Royboy pointed out the mistake. But well done! Keep up the good work! :)
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Little Terrorists
Chapter One Kevin Kuff, the Prime Minister of Great Britain, sat at his desk typing into his laptop. It was seven o’clock and Kevin was absolutely shattered. He picked up ...
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Little Terrorists
Thanks a lot for your critique dark light. You don't become a man/woman until your 18 and that is a fact. And you don't usually find terrorists under 20, do ...
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Little Terrorists
The boy's agency isn't called Little Terrorists. Thanks for the critique. I'm good at prologues., but not at books
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: SAS Story
Thank you for looking at my work! If you ever need me to look at anything, just PM me.
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: SAS Story
u posted, be patient. I've had pieces of work not recieve a crit until days after posting it. But as you asked so, ahem , nicely, here's a quick run-down ...
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Silver Soldier of the Sea
I didn't really understand this but the description was great. It was at a perfect length.
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: SAS Story
Is anyone going to crit my work? I'm not going to continue my book until I get critique so CRIT!!!
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Soldier
I agree. You should say that you heard bullets flying past you and explosions detonating etc. Keep up the good work!
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Soldier
That was very short and I hope there is more to this poem. It seems like a great piece of work, but it's REALLY short.
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: How To Write A Novel
I think I know this guy. A user called Chairman posted the same post on my other critique board so I think I've recruited another member. Hurray!
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1
I really really liked that and I can't wait to read more!
Feb 10, 2007
