User avatar

lucyy

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love

    "Are you ready, love?" I asked him, clutching his hand. Aidan, my blood father, was ready to drain his blood and replace it with ours. It was a painful process ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Kissed a Girl

    I think that was pretty good, but i think it should be used as a middle of the story not the start if you get what i mean?? I think ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Yep, they are definately the best books ever written & i can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!!! If you lot want to find out more about stephenie meyer ...

    Jul 22, 2008


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss