User avatar

loupgarouangel

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Thanks Lord Anzius! I just posted a review on it, not to long, but I hope it's ok! I posted some other reviews as well, please, if anyone wants anything ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Awesome stuff everyone, i'm so excited to get to know all you! I probably won't be as much as a regular as I would like to be, because of work ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Wow! Thank you all SO much for the warm welcome! I'll keep all rules in mind as best I can, I'm some what forgetful sometimes, so sorry if I slip! ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Well, i've been a writer since thrird grade and picked up my first R.L. Stine Goosebumps book. Since then i've gone through tons of books, movies and TV shows that ...

    May 4, 2009


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening